Augmedix, Inc. (Nasdaq: AUGX) provides automated medical documentation and data services to large healthcare systems and physician practices, supporting medical offices, clinics, hospitals, emergency departments, and telemedicine nationwide. The Company’s Ambient Automation Platform converts the natural conversation between physicians and patients into timely and comprehensive medical notes and performs a suite of related data services. These services relieve physicians of administrative burdens to enable more time for patient care. Augmedix’s proprietary platform uses automatic speech recognition, natural language processing, and clinical datasets to capture the ambient visit conversation and generate a structured medical note. The structured medical note data is then used to deliver additional data services. Quality is assured by trained medical documentation specialists.About the Role:
Augmedix is looking for a Marketing Communications Manager. In this role, candidates will be responsible for a corporate communications strategy. This position reports directly to the Head of Marketing.
The Communications Manager plays a crucial role in driving the overall quality, consistency, and engagement of Augmedix content. This position acts as a high visibility partner and advisor to internal stakeholders and external marketing agencies while managing the internal approval process.
We are looking for an experienced professional who has previously supported strategic marketing campaigns and global brands. The ideal candidate will bring creative content ideas to the table that are focused on building brand awareness and lead generation and will be comfortable simultaneously managing multiple projects from start to finish.
This person is passionate about writing and editing, understands the needs of the American healthcare system and can generate content that is appealing to senior healthcare executives, physician practices, health systems and investors. The position requires a strong attention to detail, and truly thrives within a fast-paced environment.
- Own the corporate communications strategy.
- Drive a consistent voice and tone across the organization by managing the approval process for all external sales, marketing, investor and media content.
- Support overarching marketing strategy and execution of marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Own content creation initiatives, customer communications, sales-enablement materials and executive presentations.
- Collaborate with marketing, product and other partners to write, review, edit and update content cross-functionally.
- Work with marketing team and external agencies to finalize and gain approval for all marketing campaign materials, including press releases, emails, blogs, white papers and other thought leadership pieces.
- Oversee content for paid and organic search, social media, videos, webpages, ad campaigns and all other inbound marketing initiatives in collaboration with external resources.
- Develop processes and guidelines to ensure a consistent messaging across all customer touchpoints and enhance the current Augmedix approval process.
- Create and own content performance metrics and monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative over time.
- 5+ years of content creation experience with understanding of the healthcare system.
- Experience with content development and execution from ideation to completion.
- Ability to seamlessly collaborate with internal stakeholders, external agencies and marketing partners to adhere to marketing campaign deadlines.
- Strong project management and communication skills, with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated a willingness to get work done and expand outside of day-to-day responsibilities.
- Effective working with a partially remote team of marketers, designers and freelancers.
- Working knowledge of project management tools is a plus (Confluence, Asana, etc.).
- A passion to improve the quality of U.S. healthcare, innovate, deliver excellent work, and have fun on our team!
- Work samples are highly encouraged.
Augmedix is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, gender identity, race, religious creed, color, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation including being transgender and/or any other protected bases.