CaseWare is a remote first company with opportunities in Canada, the United States and a few other countries across the globe. Since the global pandemic we have adapted an Agile Work Strategy, which aims to give people the option to work from home or work from a CaseWare office. Feel free to ask us questions about our approach at any point in the interview process.
CaseWare International is a leading global software provider for accounting firms, corporations, and governments. With efficiency, quality, and value in mind, we build auditing software solutions that push the technological boundaries in the industry. With nearly 30 years of proven success, our solutions are used daily by hundreds of thousands of users in 130 countries and in 16 spoken languages. At the heart of CaseWare is our unique culture, which lays the foundation for who we are, what we do, and where we are going. As an organization, we strive for a dynamic culture by exercising three core values - community, excellence, and continuous innovation.
As an Angular Developer
on the Smart Engagements team, you will work with senior developers to build an intuitive and efficient leading-edge cloud auditing software solution where we add new features in an agile environment in support of clear product direction.What you will be doing:
- Work in an agile team with other developers, UX developers, testers, and product owners to build innovative, high quality, user-friendly features
- Participate in the design discussions around the majority of features your team undertakes
- You will own features from design through to implementation
- Participate in code reviewing other developers work, to ensure code quality, share knowledge and provide mentorship
- Research and explore new technologies, code libraries, and products we may wish to integrate with.
What you will bring to the team:
- 2+ years web and enterprise development experience
- Experience with AngularJS OR Angular
- Strong OOP skills
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent education/work experience
- Desire to be challenged with new technologies
Nice to have:
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience working with MVCP, MVC, MVP, or similar design patterns
- Understanding of Accounting or Auditing concepts
- AWS experience (or other cloud platform provider)
- Server development experience (Java, C#, or databases)
Hola y mil gracias por su interes in CaseWare Colombia! Estamos encantados de que llegaste hasta el final de esta perfil del cargo. Esta oportunidad, sin embargo, es más que la suma de los puntos individuales (de arriba). Buscamos un equipo que esté emocionado de ser fundadores de nuestra sede sudamericana en Colombia. Si está tan entusiasmado como nosotros para ayudar a establecer y hacer crecer un negocio innovador en un país tan increible como Colombia, entonces nos encantaría hablar con usted. Hablaremos pronto!About CaseWare
With a head office in Toronto, CaseWare is one of Canada's original Fintech companies, having led the industry for over 30 years, with more than 500,000 users across 130 countries and available in 16 different languages.
While you might not have heard of us (yet) over 36,000 accounting and audit professionals list CaseWare as a skill on their LinkedIn profiles!
CaseWare's cutting-edge software products are meticulously designed for accounting firms, corporations and governments.Our teams are continually collaborating, innovating and building upon our existing suite of products. With a customer focused mindset we are building technology that is shaping what the future of audits, financial reporting and financial data analytics will look like.
With a recent strategic investment from Hg Capital in 2020, CaseWare is now in its next major growth phase as we double down on the people and products that have made CaseWare so successful to date.One of CaseWare's core values is that we believe Our People Make Us Great and with that in mind, we're dedicated to building teams as diverse as our customers in an equitable and inclusive way. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Should you require accommodations or have any questions at any point during the application or interview process, please e-mail our People Operations team at .Any candidates successful in obtaining an offer for a position will need to successfully complete a background check through Certn.co which typically includes an Identity Verification and Criminal Record Check. Executives and Senior Managers will undergo a Soft Credit Check as well.#LI-remote