We’re thrilled to announce our recent $202 million Series D funding round! Our mission is to promote justice by illuminating truth. We believe that justice is served by truth, and our platform helps users discover it. Cloud-native and AI-powered, Everlaw is revolutionizing the way law firms, government agencies, and corporate legal departments handle mountains of digital data for internal investigations, ediscovery, and case preparation. We’re growing rapidly and we’re looking for passionate people to join us on the next phase of this incredible journey!
We are a fast-growing company looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to scale our team. Reporting to the Head of Customer Marketing, this person will help us convey the value of Everlaw and our products in ways that deeply resonate with our customers. In this role, you’ll rely on your belief in process and commitment to growth to support the success and growth of our existing customers and educate them about how Everlaw’s platform can help solve complex legal challenges. You’ll join Everlaw’s Customer Marketing team and drive the loyalty program, where you’ll help turn new and long term customers into advocates and ambassadors of the Everlaw platform. You’ll help to establish baseline key metrics, drive programs to improve them over time, as well as work cross-functionally with the Marketing and Success teams to drive results.
Think you’re missing some of the skills and are hesitant to apply? We do not believe in the ‘perfect’ candidate and encourage you to apply if you feel you can bring value to our team. Learn more about Life at Everlaw.
This is a full-time onsite position located in Oakland, California.Getting started
- We want you to feel like part of the team early on! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our product, policies, processes, and team structure and goals. And you’ll spend meaningful time getting to know your direct reports and discover what excites and challenges them.
- We’re excited for you to learn, grow, and contribute right away! We trust that you’ll bring experience and knowledge that will uplift and uplevel the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1.
In your role, you’ll...
- Engage with the Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales teams to gain a better understanding of how the company has engaged with customers to date and what plans are in place for growth.
- Become the resident expert on our customers, how they are using the Everlaw platform and the value they've realized by doing so.
- Help develop customer marketing objectives; incept and drive marketing programs to support engagement, adoption, revenue expansion, retention, and advocacy that are aligned with our commitment to deeply respecting our users.
- Drive our customer loyalty program, including identifying key customer milestones and how to celebrate with our customers, managing our gifting and rewards program, and kicking off our first ever customer advisory board
- Partner with the Content team and Customer Success to manage the customer community and Everlaw’s regional user groups
- Partner with the Event Marketing team to produce engaging and valuable customer events
- Partner with the Content team on content strategy to ensure the successful execution and delivery of high-quality content assets to engage customers.
- Coordinate with the Customer Success team to recruit customers into advocate programs, build relationships with them, and drive their ongoing engagement by aligning activities that map to their interests and priorities.
- You have at least 5 years of marketing experience in a software as a service (SaaS) company, with at least 3 years spent specifically in customer or product marketing, preferably in the legal technology industry.
- You are customer-centric. You have a proven track record of marketing to B2B audiences, and you are passionate about technology, articulating how technology can accomplish their goals.
- You are a storyteller. You have excellent communication skills, both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging.
- You have the ability to manage with influence. You like collaborating cross-functional with the product, design, and sales teams.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment. You have extraordinary prioritization ability and drive to meet tight deadlines. You are a positive self-starter who loves to creatively build programs from scratch, and roll-up your sleeves and get things done!
- You are authorized to work in the United States; please note that at this time, Everlaw is not sponsoring visas for this position.
- Competitive salary
- Substantial equity
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus 11 federal holidays
- Membership to Modern Health to help employees prioritize mental health and wellness
- Annual allocation for Learning amp; Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
Pursue Truth While Finding YoursAt Everlaw, we are deeply invested in pursuing the truth, for our clients and for our employees. We know that when you’re empowered to pursue your passions, it is reflected in the work.
- Work in Uptown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants and walking distance to Lake Merritt
- Flexible work-from-home days on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Monthly home internet reimbursement
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Enjoy a wide variety of snacks and beverages in the Oakland office
- Bond over company-wide out-of-the-box events and fun activities with your team
- Time off for company-sponsored volunteer events and 4 paid hours per quarter to volunteer at a charitable organization of your choice
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- One of Wealthfront’s 2021 Career Launching Companies, one of Inc Magazine's Best Workplaces, and one of 2020’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Bay Area
- G2 Ranks Everlaw #1 for Ediscovery for the Fourth Quarter in a Row and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through Everlaw for Good
That’s why we’re committed to the professional growth of all our team members, offering an annual learning and development stipend and regular career check-ins with managers. If you’re looking for a place that values passion, integrity, and a desire to learn, we’d love to hear from you!About EverlawWe help law firms, government agencies, and corporations sift through millions of documents of evidence in big lawsuits and investigations to find the proverbial smoking gun (or needle in the haystack -- pick your metaphor). It's a multi-billion dollar space typically dominated by service-oriented vendors, and we're coming at it with cutting-edge technology and elegant design. It's working, and we've been growing very rapidly: we host hundreds of terabytes of data and work with all 50 state Attorneys General and hundreds of law firms on some of the most high-profile cases litigated today.Everlaw is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. We respect the gender, gender identity and gender expression of our applicants and employees, and we honor requests for pronouns. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity, including the California Equal Pay Act. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.As of December 8, 2021, Everlaw will require all of its employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption applies. If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine, unless you have received a medical or religious exemption.